new to dvd recording

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by newbie265, Oct 1, 2004.

1. newbie265

newbie265

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I am getting a new system soon which will include either the pioneer 868i or denon 2900 or 3010.I want a dvd recorder which i can back my music videos on including editing ,chapters etc and to record of sky + music concerts,football.I will obviously play teh dvds back thru the above dvd players so what do oyu recommend ?
    thanks in advance

2. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,676
    Are you opting for these due to HDMI? If so why not wait a month and see what the Pioneer 920 turns out like? At £1300 this recorder the recorder isn't cheap but it offers HDMI, 250GB HDD, DVD-RW/-R recording, progressive scan, WMA/MP3 playback etc.

3. newbie265

newbie265

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I was opting for these two players for seamless layer change and quality sound sacd/dvda and good partners for the 3805 or ax5i i wil buy to partner it,also spending a lot of money and want to make it future prof as poss for a grand.I don't even know what hdmi is :blush: