new tft soon

oxygenuk

Ex Member
Reaction score
http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/sto...u=775858&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null

there it is

whats your views?

and i phoned up some LG guy the other day and asked if it had an anti glare feature and he said all tfts have that, is that right?

and with these TFTs should i experience any eyestrain like with crt's? for instance i use a glass screen filter for my current crt cos its an eye ripper so do i need them with this monitor/other?

thanks in advance

looked around at dabs etc but cant find that model, the website you linked to has very little in the way of info. For example could not see if its VGA or DVI or both. No mention of response times, very little to go off.

dabs have the L1715s and thats around the same money.

Derek22 said:
looked around at dabs etc but cant find that model, the website you linked to has very little in the way of info. For example could not see if its VGA or DVI or both. No mention of response times, very little to go off.

dabs have the L1715s and thats around the same money.

thanks for that refferal

what are dabs like?

what is that monitor L1715s like?

what inputs and technology does that monitor have?

would u reccomend/rate it more than the monitor seen on dixons?

thanks in advance :) :) :)

I found one for you, got 267 reviews by customers, 5/5...specs look good

LG L1715S

2nd best selling monitor on ebuyer, if you have an extra £50, I recommend going for there best seller, has much better specs...

Samsung SM913N

hi sizzler.

yes the lg l1715s is the one derek reffered me too, so it seems 2 reccomendations now..? :)

and dont really fancy the samsung as its out my price range (£140-£16)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom