1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New system

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by equate, May 11, 2002.

1. equate

equate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, well it's time for me to geta new system, I am sick and tired of this old POS one. I will however keep my old speakers and they are old... But my main problum in the system now is that the amp, reciver, and switch suck. This is all very new to me so could somone point me intot he direction i need to go/ Ok what I want is I have 10 speakers, 2 are floors that tie into the sub then from the sub they goto the reciver, that 3 piece system is pretty old, and they are probably the biggest wattage speaks i have , maybe 3-500 watts? I really don't know, them all the other ones a fairly small KLH's and what not, that is the other 6, and finally the last 2 are fairly good sive KLH bookshelfs. So i will be keeping those, oh and the sub has its own amp, basically you run froma speaker out (L&R) to the sub which goes to to my 2 main floors. What I need is a new amp and reciver, thats not difficult to find one, (any reccomindations though?), buy I need some wort of switching system, idel woule be for me to be able to conetorl the on/off of each set, along with the volume, what would that be called? (swicther amp thingy?) If anyone could give me a had that owuld be greatly appreciated :0), thx you!

2. equate

equate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    JVC RX-8010VBK work ok?