1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New System Recomendations

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by ttpco, Feb 14, 2005.

1. ttpco

ttpco

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, I need some help on this the answer to some of you will be easy, but I'm not that clued up :eek:

I have approximately £1000/£1200 to spend on a new receiver and home cinema system speakers that will have to run other audio etc.

I currently have:

NAD CD, Video, Sky, NAD Amp, Bose Accoustamass 5 speakers and yes I know a philistine a Linn deck, which is still used for the old classics!! :devil:

I will be replacing the amp and speakers unless someone out there really suggest that I upgrade the CD as well. I will still need video etc OH and the other thing, I have a Samsung LCD TV just in case anyone knows about any thing that won't talk to each other.

Would also like to look at a one remote system for all, though the only one I have seen that I can understand is a Sony with touch screen, but that won't talk to any of this stuff easily.

Look forward to the laughs / cries but importantly the opinions and recommendations from those of greater wisdom than I :lesson:

Regards

Clive