• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New system need advice

grohan

Standard Member
:hiya:

I have a viera 600 (wm) and am now looking to complete a system. The following is what i am trying to achieve. I would like front L/R speakers which are in wall but with good enough quality for music as well as theatre. I think the front centre ( also in wall ) speaker should also be good quality. The rear left and right will have to be small and wall mounted. I was looking at the new panny av box (700) but can not tell from any search whether the unit will give good sound, will it allow audio out to another source (see next sentence). I am also fitting speakers (in ceiling) in various places around the house (kitchen, bathroom) and would like to link the amp to a 2/4 zone system with keypads in the respective areas. Oh 1 last thing, would like to link the pc with the av (lots of music stored). budget around 3k. Suggestions please

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom