New Super Paper Mario

nitram100

Prominent Member
Reaction score
is it me or is this game looking truly awesome, judging from the recent pics and ign previews. i dont know about you guys but after playing and completing new super mario bros on the ds, this new revival of the ol' skoool mario games has gotten me feeling like im re-living half of my childhood again. (the other half being sonic) :) just cant get used to sonic rush on the ds.

anyways wat are your opinions on this game guys? to me its looking better than the twilight princess. :smashin:

Really cant wait for this looks brilliant :)

Will be Pre-ordering a US Copy this week.
Apparently according to Ngamer magazine it's even more old school then New Super Mario Bros & even has perfect recreations of some of the original Super Mario levels.

Theres still life in the old dog yet :D

Neil

Yep, I've been excited about this one since it was announced at E3. Will definatly be preordering the US release.

Still gutted about the loss of New Super Mario Bros. I've had loads of stuff sent over from England & that's the only thing to go missing in the post, dammit!

Oh, and by the way, did you hear that Yoshis Island is also comming to the DS! Happy days indeed:D

Just pre-ordered from Videogameplus for the sum of £35 delivered :)

Shame it's not out till October though :(

Still I'll have normal Paper Mario arrive soon to keep me busy till it does arrive :D :D

was thinking of getting paper mario: thousand year door.. you guys played it and is it worth a buy/play before the arrival of the new one? or is there no chronological order with the paper marios?

liam

nitram100 said:
was thinking of getting paper mario: thousand year door.. you guys played it and is it worth a buy/play before the arrival of the new one? or is there no chronological order with the paper marios?

liam

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is a very different game from what Super Paper Mario is going to be. Its an RPG rather than a platformer, none the less it's a classic of a game & well worth a purchase. Videogamesplus have it pretty cheap now if you have a freeloader disk(it's NTSC).

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=7704

Paper Mario TYD is a great action RPG, I remember putting a good few hours into it...

Hopefully the Virtual Console will have the original N64 Paper Mario on for those that missed it the first time round. As for the new title - Can't wait, loving the graphical style and gameplay and the music in the trailer is sublime.

Just finished Paper Mario TYD for the second time yesterday, great game. Well worth the money, and even though the story wont really carry on from it, it should give you an idea of the graphical style which is great :thumbsup:

great stuff, sounds like a good purchase. will have to look around abit for it as the least i can find it for is around the 20 quid mark, and no way am i paying that much for a game thats been out for more than a year already.

this is the only reason i hate buying gamecube games as the majority of them still retail at 20+ for 2nd or even 3rd hand, just because of their so called 'rarity' or praise they recieved. i have been after monkey ball 2 for the gc for ages and i cant find it for less than 20 pound.

In some small way I am quite glad that my Gamecube collection still retains alot of its value. The only trouble is its nigh on impossible to get hold of brand new copies of some of the older releases now. Ive been after a copy of Beyond Good and Evil for ages now without much success. I knew I should have bought it last year in Game for a fiver.:(

And without straying off topic the new Paper Mario Game is going to ROCK

I doubt I am going to play much better this year....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom