Hi everyone, I am about to move house and will be getting Sky+ (previously a TiVo plus Telewest kind of guy). The house is all wired up with twin feeds to the relevant rooms so I should be all set. I have two questions: 1. Is it worth the extra dosh to get the Sky+ 160 box or would I be better off going with the cheaper deal on the 40Gb box and then upgrading later? Does anyone know if a new box (with, say, High Definition output) is in the pipeline within the next year or so because I'd definitely hold off if that was the case. 2. The dish will be going on the roof of a 5 story house (so above the 9.1m limit the installers seems to respect). Does this mean that I'm going to have to pay more for installation (and/or wait longer)? I'm not moving in until late November (when the refurbishment is finished) but might order now if the extra height is going to mean a delay in installation. Very grateful for any thoughts on these topcis and looking forward to being able to join in the discussion on Sky+ once it's all up and running. Thanks, Mike.