New speaker advice for newbie please

craig808

I haven't looked through the comments so I am sure that someone has already said this .

But in my experience, it is always best to get a home demo. People have different preferences in what they class as a good sound. Also, your individual room and equipment can play a big part. What sounds good in a demo room may be quite different in your listening room with your amp.

If Richaersounds have some speakers that you want you can use them for a month before sending them back if you do not like them. Personally, I think that is a great way to do it. The first time that you listen to new speakers it can be quite easy to get carried away with thinking that they are amazing. But then as time goes by, your ears become accustomed to them and you spend a lot more time listening to lots of different genres you may find that actually, they are not the speaker for you.

My advice is not to rush into anything as you may end up regretting it...I've been there and done that ;)

Bing75

Novice Member
thanks Craig, I think this is what I'm gonna do. Richer Sounds are allowing you to do this now.

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom