New sound system advice for Mini One 2014

micthemini

Novice Member
Hi, I have a Mini One, 2014, and my radio/CD player will not turn off using the on/off button, it only goes off when I turn the ignition off. And I also should, in theory, be able to play music via the USB but that doesn't work at all.
Can anyone give me any advice as to what would be a good sound system to have in my car? I would need to get it professionally fitted, as I couldn't do it, but any suggestions would be good.
I did think about upgrading the car, but think it's cheaper to get a new radio/CD/USB player (or whatever!) tempImagerW84u6.pngtempImagerrAP8E.png
Cheers

AMc

Distinguished Member
I replaced the stereos in our 2 earlier Minis - it't not a simple job but it can be done.
The later ones like yours look like a major effort to replace as they're integrated with the displays and there doesn't look to be a DIN shaped hole in the dash.
I'd ask on a dedicated MINI form, I used to use this one but I don't know if it's still active or up to date

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom