• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New sound bar

Grahamw29

Novice Member
Hi,

I've been looking at getting a sound bar, and have seen the Sony htct260h.cek (£150), Panasonic sc-htb65eb-k (£85), and Samsung hw-f355/xu (£95) in the John Lewis reduced section. Looking to get a sound bar to improve sound for TV and movies, as well as for my playstation. Any advice/recommendations greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Graham

Dave Lewis

Novice Member
Have you had a look at Trustedreviews web site as they have some recent sound bar reviews on it. Had a demo from a friends Samsung sound bar that was around £200 and I was fairly underwhelmed by it even though it had a separate Sub Woofer.

If you have a decent HIFI might be worth connecting it to that to see if it is good enough. The surround sound bit of a £100 sound bar is unlikely to be fantastic in my opinion.

Regards

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom