1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Sony PJ's

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by laurie, Sep 1, 2002.

1. laurie

laurie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys
    This was posted on a Australian forum by a dealer in Melbourne Vic Aust
    QUOTE:
    Start saving the Sony projectors are coming in Widescreen at affordable prices..!!HS2 and HS10 are coming in October ,both widescreen and with price points to die for,just $3995 for the HS2 and $6449 for the HS10,the HS2 will do SDTV and the HS10 does HDTV with the same resolution as the VW series,widescreens on'special' to match,82 in,92in, 100in,110in and a wowsize 120 inch email for details or pick up the latest Sony catalogue..!!No more 4;3 projectors to worry about at these price points..!!perfect for DVD and TV..place your foward orders now so as not to
    miss out..!! dont forget these are Au$
    cheers Laurie

2. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is interesting as Austraila is usually (so far) more expensive for most projectors than the UK. If these are retail prices then expect it even cheaper in the UK?.

Btw I converted the currency of this dealer who quoted these prices and I got

£1400 $3995 Sony HS2
    £2,300 $6449 Sony HS10

That HS10 makes me more tempted if this is true!!. Just being 30db quiet makes my mouth water, if this has twice the contrast ratio of my current projector I will be in cinema heaven, Im just hoping the blacks are as good though..