Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

New Sony NW-A3000, Think I'll Win?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by jason5_k, Oct 25, 2005.

1. jason5_k

jason5_k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    See it Here As a registered Sony guy who owns a Sony, I got an email about the new offering from Sony, There was competition to win one and so naturally I entered, think I'll win? I think it looks pretty slick.

2. Calza

Calza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, i entered it to so its 50/50 at the moment

3. carolo

carolo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I entered as well guys-so now its 33% each!
    Seriously though-I am pretty miffed that Sony have launched this NEW player-cause I only bought my HD-5 in September!
    Do you think we will be able to download the new software to our HD-5,s and then be able to use the new "intuitive menus"?
    As I see it-we have all the same buttons as the NW-A3000-but in different places-so why can,t we erase the HD-5 program-and the install the new one?

4. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've entered using 7 different email addresses ... that'll narrow your odds somewhat!

5. Sasso

Sasso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Damn why does UK get all the cool competitions. They are all UK members only. I have a Sony Autralia ID but there are no A3000 comps, infact there is no mention of A3000 at all, it doesn't exist. I think they do or did have a comp to win their new 60" rear projection TV, but I already have a 50" plasma so I dont want to be greedy. Actually i might see if its still open. :D CRAP its over.....ah well fujitsu plasma is betta hehe.
    Hey there is another one, win $1000 a month, a winner every month until feb, that'll get an A3000 or two.

Good luck to y'all

6. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I got the email from them as well, but I can't see where to enter the competition!

7. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,432
    Me thinks I'll sell my prize for an iPod thingy and see what the fuss is about

8. Ekko Star

Ekko Star

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +468
    If dimensions are anything to go by this thing is massive ! Looks lovely but far too big :(