1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Sony KV32FX68

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Bigpants2k, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Bigpants2k

Bigpants2k
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi,

Just got my new Sony KV32FX68, and am about to set it up.

Is there any settings i need to change to get the best picture?.

I will be attaching SKY, Sony DVD, X Box.

Thanks

2. jaymac

jaymac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +138
    you can only alter picture modes in the personal mode. Live mode only allows you to back off the contrast which sony sets to max. It may be best to leave factory settings for a bit till yuo feel you need to alter

3. Bigpants2k

Bigpants2k
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Ok I have my new 32FX68 up and running and there are a few questions I have.

First thing that in the instruction manual it says that I should connect my DVD player to scart 2, I did this and the picture was black and white on moving it to scart 1 the picture became colour, does anybody know why this happens? and will it effect the picture quality.

When I am watching Sky, when the little blue box appears telling me what I am watching it is curved and this also happens when I am playing my X Box.

When I'm watching sport, lets says football then all the players in the background look kind of blurred and boxy?.

Does anybody else have these problems with this model and are there any fixes or work-a-rounds for them.

Thanks