1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new sony 36" tv

Discussion in 'TVs' started by wynouk, Mar 21, 2002.

1. wynouk

wynouk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are sony bringing out a new 36" tv soon??? has anyone heard anything?? if so could you point me in the right direction.

2. MartinImber

MartinImber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I think they will have to do an IDTV version soon - similar to DX100 or NX100 - email them and ask

3. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have a email address for Sony that has worked before? ie: they actually received a reply?

I'm also in the market for a New Sony 36" should a new model come out.

Mojo:clown:

4. tincan

tincan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Had an E mail from someone at sony and they told me that there were no new 36" TVs being released in the near future. Also spoke to a sales assistant at a sony center and he told me exactly the same thing. Time to look elsewhere I think people.

5. Markster

Markster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank god for that, ive just bought the superb FS36KV model, didn't want to hear about a new model ;-)

6. chrismoore

chrismoore

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    SUK.GeneralCIC@eu.sony.com Ihave had several replys from this e-mail address but it usually takes about ten days for a reply

7. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx Chris

A fews weeks ago I did receive a reply back from someone at a Sony Center in York but all they said was that a new 36" idtv was coming out but no details, prices, etc.
    Where as the kids - sorry shop assistants, that work at my local Sony center said that nothing new was coming out and tried to fob me off with a cr*ppy 28" model - amateurs!

It seems that many of us have been getting different information. I'll fire off an email tomorrow and post the reply once I receive one!

Mojo