Quantcast

New software DV88+, cannot go backwards in movie!!!

V

vanwel

Hi,

I just got my DV88+ updated with the latest software and got a new drive installed, because the old one made to much noise.
Now I've got a problem when playing movies.
When I press the back button, the player goes to the beginning of the scene, like it should. However, when I press again, it should go back a whole scene. But no matter how often I press the back button, it won't go further back!!!???
Does anyone know of this problem? What can I do about it?

Greetings,
Menno.

RaceTripper

Standard Member
Originally posted by vanwel
Hi,

I just got my DV88+ updated with the latest software and got a new drive installed, because the old one made to much noise.
Now I've got a problem when playing movies.
When I press the back button, the player goes to the beginning of the scene, like it should. However, when I press again, it should go back a whole scene. But no matter how often I press the back button, it won't go further back!!!???
Does anyone know of this problem? What can I do about it?

Greetings,
Menno.
I just upgraded my DV88 Plus to 4.0.18 and it works properly now. First press goes to beginning of chapter, second to beginning of previous chapter, etc.

But I still have the problem where pressing Status will also send the player into Setup mode sometimes. I hate that and wish they'd fix it.

Dean

Top Bottom