• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Sky TV Guide online

badkarma

Well i thought so :thumbsup:

I use it quite a bit usually before I leave work to see whats on that night or at the weekend if it's a Friday. The old one was a bit clunky but worked fine, but this is a load better.

Well done Sky (don't say that often :eek:)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
its not bad, cant see me using it.

But i want to know why still you cant go beyond 6.30ish pm, early during the day when using the on-screen programe banner on the tv to see what's on, but go to the main planner its fine :rolleyes:

badkarma

its not bad, cant see me using it.

But i want to know why still you cant go beyond 6.30ish pm, early during the day when using the on-screen programe banner on the tv to see what's on, but go to the main planner its fine :rolleyes:

I 've often wondered this, I think the threshold is 1pm, when you get past then you can search beyond 6.30 with the search and scan banner. I'm pretty sure this happened the other day when I was looking for something.

Hopefully the new EPG will sort it out :cool:

badkarma

Further to this above...

The new Sky TV guide also shows what is available on Anytime and what is going to be downloaded, see attached.

Well done Sky (again :rolleyes:)

Attachments

• anytime_guide.jpg
    anytime_guide.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,900

Coffin

Distinguished Member
But it's horribly out of date, for example after selecting 'HD Channels', only 3 are shown (PremierHD, 1HD and 2HD), yet a whole load of new ones were added months ago yet Sky don't seem able enough to revise their own website!

badkarma

But it's horribly out of date, for example after selecting 'HD Channels', only 3 are shown (PremierHD, 1HD and 2HD), yet a whole load of new ones were added months ago yet Sky don't seem able enough to revise their own website!

Appreciated mate but you can get to the new movie channels by filtering or scrolling down etc..

My main reason for bringing it up was for the new Anytime listings.

The remote record is also handy though.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom