New Sky customer - Any deals or voucher codes

krisjones85

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I am moving into my first house next week and am looking to get sky installed in the next few weeks. I was wondering if there is any codes or discounts that I can use to get any deals such as half price etc as I really can't afford the prices that Sky want to charge as standard being a first time buyer etc.

Guess this is pretty much a beging message but any help would be greatly appreciated. :lease:

Last edited:
Hi MODRIC008,

I tried to pm you but it seems it's not set up yet.

I'm quite happy to make a donation for a code. Please let me know what you require.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Here's how to setup PM (lifted from another thread):-

If you are a new member and you wish to contact another member for legitimate reasons (for example to exchange information following an agreed deal in our classifieds), then please use the Group Memberships page in your Control Panel to request to be added to the Messaging Enabled group.
A moderator will then check your details and decide whether to grant your request or not.

Hope that helps.

Well if your taking full package your saving 600 quid so would of thought a donation of 50 would be suffice :)

ok, i was thinking along the lines of £10, but ill have a word with my wife and get back to you.

Well if your taking full package your saving 600 quid so would of thought a donation of 50 would be suffice :)

Profiteering and selling via PM are NOT permitted here.

nice one alexs2:clap:

it's about time somebody stopped people trying to rip everybody off. This forum is for discount codes, if somebody wants to try and flog something go to ebay.

Not that I can see :(

Everyone (most) seem to be trying to make some money out of them this time around.

I'll be joining Sky HD as a new customer within the next few days - previously this all went through my gf.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the best deal? By all means pm me if you prefer.

Cheers :thumbsup:

If anyone has a halfprice Sky code unused I would love to have it, I'm moving house next week and would like to get things up and running! I know they expire tomorrow.

Thanks in advance
DM

Does anyone have a unused code? please pm me... Thanks

friends and family codes ended on the 16th/12/2010 .:smashin:

Hi I am looking for any sky codes on the go. Donation to be made to a charity if required

Apologies just noticed they ended 16/12/10. Need to try harder in February

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom