• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Singstar disc announced!

vodkacokebloke

Really not one that i'll be bothering with...but heres the announcement anyway -

Sony Computer Entertainment has announced that a special Take That edition of SingStar will arrive on PS2 and PS3 later this year.

SingStar: Take That will span the boyband's entire back catalogue, including the hits 'Back For Good', 'Could It Be Magic', 'Never Forget' and 'Shine'.

A sample pack containing five songs will arrive on SingStore later this summer to whet fans' appetites.

Sony has previously released SingStar: Queen and SingStar: Abba for its home consoles, with SingStar: Motown announced at the E3 Expo. An additional online community dedicated to the games will also go live this September.

An official release date for SingStar: Take That is yet to be confirmed.

hondavee4

Not my cuppa, giving up any hope of acdc or led zeppelin ever coming to singstar

Bribrian

Yep, can see me belting out a few of those.......:D

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Erm.. yeah, i'll probably get this ... :blush::blush:

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Sony has previously released SingStar: Queen and SingStar: Abba for its home consoles, with SingStar: Motown announced at the E3 Expo.

I wasn't aware of Singstar: Motown, so thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:

A Motown disk (done well) has great potential IMO, so let's hope Sony give it the time and attention it deserves. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom