New Sharp LC26GA4E From John Lewis

blossom

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Good evening,

Picked up one of these today from JL Solihull and got a price match for £979.00 including their 5 year warranty. Absolutely chuffed to bits.

Fired it up on just the aerial lead to get the auto install done and was really impressed.

I have bought it primarily for the DVI input to run from my PC and also will be connecting a PS2 via component inputs.. Anyone recommend a decent DVI cable? Needs to be quite long, around 8 metres.

Have put it away for now until I get one.

Also eventually will be wall mounting. Can you recommed any wall brackets?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Paul

blossom where did you get the £979 price match from for them to match to ,
i read on these forums that they often will not price match to internet prices?

Hi Roberte,

I phoned them on Friday and asked them if they would match vs Crampton and Moore, Sheffield at £979.00 as they were showing as having stock on pricerunner. Also metioned RGB direct who I believe have a store. They agreed immediately. They said they would hold one for me until I Ok'd with the Mrs and could deliver Thursday or Friday.

I went in their today to finalise the deal and they had one there so I took it away.

They would have delivered it for that price as well.

Needless to say I am pleased with the deal.

Good luck.

Cheers

Paul

im happy for you but really annoyed with them ,they should not price match with crapton and moore its one of the companys that is on there banned list and rgb are two,when i tried in about 20 different john lewis stores around the country they all said no to these two companys,as i said im glad you got yours they are great panels

is it an HDCP on DVI panel?

You can never find the important information on most websites!

Yep, HDCP on DVI

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom