• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

new samsung smart led 40 inch tv

JoRowley88

Novice Member
hi all im a new here.

my partner would like some help in what the best picture settings are on the samsung smart led UE40ES550 TV as some channels don't look great on the tv and what people put there settings at as to get a great picture.
thanks

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
hi all im a new here.

my partner would like some help in what the best picture settings are on the samsung smart led UE40ES550 TV as some channels don't look great on the tv and what people put there settings at as to get a great picture.
thanks

Jo, go to PicturePerfect : AVForums campaign to improve television pictures | AVForums.com - UK Online and follow the guide. Note that broadcast pictures will vary in quality due to compression and other issues not related to your TV, they just look bad. Hope that Helps.

Bob Cruikshanks

Novice Member
I've check the picture perfect section and it says to check the website for the various make of tv settings. I have looked but cannot find out what or where these setting are listed, please can you point me in the right direction;-)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom