• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Samsung LE26R87BDX OR Old Samsung LE26R74BDX

M

masterwai

hi there people.

just wondering if anyone have any review about the lcds as listed. New

Samsung LE26R87BDX OR Old Samsung LE26R74BDX

I had the old one but suffered from vibrating speakers.

anyone know if the new lcds are any good? should i buy new or old lcds from samsung.

just set up a 32" version of the r87 and the sound is so much better than the old r74 so get the r87

gjdmartin

Standard Member
Not seen the 26" yet, but saw the old LE23R74BDX sitting next to new LE23R87BDX in my local Costco.

Not only does the new model look even prettier still, but the picture wiped the floor with the old model.

Blackbolt360

Not seen the 26" yet, but saw the old LE23R74BDX sitting next to new LE23R87BDX in my local Costco.

Not only does the new model look even prettier still, but the picture wiped the floor with the old model.

That was likely because the R74 had a CMO panel and the R87 had a S-PVA or AMO panel. Samsung claim that both are identical, which they CLEARLY aren't.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom