gandley

Attachments

• sp-a800b_3-440_top.jpg
    sp-a800b_3-440_top.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 196

kmark40

That looks VERY interesting. Cant find any new info tho

linnite

I looked into this and found out it would be costing about £5000 when it came out. My interest ended there I'm afraid, good product or not.

NonPayingMember

Previously Liam @ Prog AV
You get what you pay for. If this is colour accurate, good quality lens, decent processing, it would be worth every penny. Assumption is a dangerous thing but if Joe Kane is putting his name to it you would be pretty sure he's forced some stringent requirements. I'm always a bit worried about the phrase "Dynamic Black" - am hoping it's something that can be turned off LOL!

linnite

You get what you pay for. If this is colour accurate, good quality lens, decent processing, it would be worth every penny. Assumption is a dangerous thing but if Joe Kane is putting his name to it you would be pretty sure he's forced some stringent requirements. I'm always a bit worried about the phrase "Dynamic Black" - am hoping it's something that can be turned off LOL!

I'm sure it will be all the above, the reason I posted like I did was that I didn't think Samsung would be pitching themselves into that market, I was hoping it might be an Optoma HD80 rival maybe putting right the HD80's couple of flaws.

The latest video from AVForums

Bowers PI7 wireless in-ear headphones review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom