New & Returning US shows coming to UK

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
No air dates confirmed for UK as yet. Expected next year.

Linked to their US threads, so you know what they are about, if need be (apart from V, everyone knows that!)

V - Sci Fi Channel

Human Target - Sci Fi Channel

Eastwick - Hallmark Channel

New & Returning 'US' shows coming to UK

Some more - scrub "Sarah Jane Adventures" as UK origin.

shows.png

Sci-Fi UK channel "V" Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeEqAfTL4Hs

Last edited:
Season 8 of Scrubs starts next Thursday (October 8th) on E4, 9pm.

Very excited about V - The "final battle" mini eries blew me away in the 80's. Do sci-fi braoscast in widescreen yet ? if not, ill just wait for a more mainstream channel to pick it up.

MB

If your avoiding the Defying Gravity thread in case off spoilers. UK transmission starts tonight BBC2 (Wed 21st Oct) 9pm

2 episodes showing 9 & 9.45pm

Last edited:
If your avoiding the Defying Gravity thread in case off spoilers. UK transmission starts tonight BBC2 (Wed 15 Oct) 9pm

today is the 21st?

If your avoiding the Defying Gravity thread in case off spoilers. UK transmission starts tonight BBC2 (Wed 15 Oct) 9pm

And its on BBC HD :thumbsup:

no worries, just had to go off and look at the tv guide to see did it start last week or start last night, i recorded it on the htpc anyway in hd so will have a watch at the weekend

True Blood Series 2 on FX - February 2010.

Wonder why Supernatural is ow on Living and not ITV2? Doesn't really matter though looking forward to it.

Wonder why Supernatural is ow on Living and not ITV2? Doesn't really matter though looking forward to it.

Well either ITV wasn't willing to pay the asking price for a very popular show or they simply had no interest in the show anymore.
Either way a show made popular on free telly is now on a PAY channel, the future of television is pay:)

Because ITV are a bunch of ****monkeys who wouldn't know decent tv if it bit them in the arse.

I'm sure if they had advance knowledge that an episode of season 5 was going to feature Paris Hilton, they would have paid well over the odds to show it.

:mad:

Because ITV are a bunch of ****monkeys who wouldn't know decent tv if it bit them in the arse.

I'm sure if they had advance knowledge that an episode of season 5 was going to feature Paris Hilton, they would have paid well over the odds to show it.

:mad:

I think its more that they decided to got with the Vampire Diaries to cash in on the Vampire craze and then couldnt afford Supernatural as well.

Either that or (the possibly more likely scenario) they are complete incompetents who have no contact with reality and no idea what the people of Britain want to watch.

Couple more new and returning shows

24 - series 8 - sky 1 - Jan 24th at 21.00 hrs
Glee - series 1 - E4 (and probably on the new E4HD channel as well) - 11th Jan at 21.00 hrs
Lost - series 6 - sky1 - Feb 5th probably at 21.00 hrs
90210 (if you like that kind of thing :rolleyes:) - series 2 - E4 - 5th Jan at 21.00 hrs
The big bang theory - series 3 - E4 - 17th December at 21.00 hrs

True Blood (season 2) - Friday 26 February 2010 at 10pm (FX)

Reminder new Supernatural starts on Living, Wednesday 9pm-11pm.

if its not cancelled by then

Hi,

if its not cancelled by then

"V" has already been renewed for at least one more full season. So has "Glee". News courtesy of Entertainment Weekly in the US. :)

Ironically, the first 10 episodes of "FlashForward" come out on Region 1 DVD, at the end of this month. Can't quite see the point to be honest, as I'd much rather buy a full-season set, if I were going to buy it at all.

Pooch

Last edited:
Thats good news, shame ive forgotten whats happened....

Any sign of the final season of Brotherhood Pooch?

Hi Fordy,

Any sign of the final season of Brotherhood Pooch?

Sorry, nope, not at the moment. FX may buy the rights, but only once their other, more significant shows (Nip/Tuck, Burn Notice, Dexter, True Blood, NCIS, etc) have all completed their major first showings of new seasons. As such, if it turns-up at all, it'll be without any major announcement. I don't think it did that well ratings wise. :(

Also, FX have turned-down the option to buy the rights to "Underbelly: A Tale Of Two Cities" (the prequel to "Underbelly") due to the show not getting high-enough audience ratings. :( And I can't find anymore info as to whether any other regions of Network ITV will be showing "Underbelly", or just STV in Scotland. :( Seems like DVD imports from Australia may now be the only legit way to see this show.

Pooch

Last edited:
If you check the Update on US shows thread above here there are return dates for Fringe (2 Mar) and Bones (seemimgly 11 Mar) on Sky 1.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom