• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New receiver needed ?

snowx800

Standard Member
product is a denon 3310 is refurbished Or a used Sony da 4300 ES
More money is the marantz 5007 new

Main features I need is
--7 channel out
-- a mic set up EQ
-- 12 volt trigger

Not worried about power
More about reliability.

PSM1

Distinguished Member
What speakers will you be using? What is your budget for amp and speakers (if having to buy some)?

snowx800

Standard Member
I'm just replacing the receiver do a few options
Mainly a 12 volt trigger to turn on amps. I have a Sony ES 2400 7 channel out to amps adcom 5503 3 channel 200 watts per.
I have mission 790se speakers main then paradigm cinema 400

dante01

Distinguished Member
The Denon AVR2313 would probably be the cheapest AV receiver to currently meet you needs and this will cost you about £400.

dante01

Distinguished Member
It's missing 7 channel out for my amps

The AVR2313 has pre outs.

safariscreensnapz001h.jpg

safariscreensnapz002.jpg

Last edited:

dante01

Distinguished Member
Im in the US. that's why I have to go to a 33 series

Does the AVR2313ci model have the pre outs? We get what is basically the ci models here in the UK so it stands to reason that the ci models in the USA will have much the same spec as the models we have jhere in the UK?

Anyway, if in the USA then pricing will be different and the Denon models may not be the bargain they are here?

Yes, the AVR3313 includes pre outs and 2 trigger outputs.

dante01

Distinguished Member
Another option would be the Yamaha RXV775 or Onkyo's TXNR717. I'd probably suggest the Onkyo TXNR818 over the 717 though.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom