• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New receiver for £300 with auto standby?

prusling

Standard Member
Hi,

First post for a while. Sony receiver's packed in so I'm on the lookout for a replacement for around £300. I tend to leave the receiver on all of the time, and it would save wear and £'s if I could find one that reverted to standby when it gets no signal for a period of time - does such exist?

Otherwise, I'm choosing between the Denon 1905, Yammy 650 or Marantz 5400 - all recommendations gratefully received!

Cheers,
Peter

T

TheeNoMaD

I have just purchased a yammie 750 and find it to be fantastic and therefore the 650 cannot but too far off performance wise, so i would go with the yammie. But best thing i can recommend is to do what i did and go to your nearest dealer and ask for a demo of them all. Then decide, local dealers rock!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom