New razor controller

rb5201

Hi all, just seen that razor are now doing a controller priced at 39 99. Just wondering if anyone has tried one and what your thoughts were.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
So Turtle Beach and not Razer ;)

I looked at it previously but as it didn't have trigger stops and was more focused on Audio Settings I didn't jump in as I use a wireless headset.

It's £39.99 at most places at the moment for £40 for a wired controller it looks alright.

I went for a PowerA one and looking at getting the Gambit Controller at some point.

rb5201

I looked at it previously but as it didn't have trigger stops and was more focused on Audio Settings I didn't jump in as I use a wireless headset.

It's £39.99 at most places at the moment for £40 for a wired controller it looks alright.

I went for a PowerA one and looking at getting the Gambit Controller at some point.

Good spot, yes turtle beach. Had a power a one before and it didn't last long. Maybe I was just unlucky.

BigD18t

Distinguished Member

I use a Power A one with trigger stops, had it almost a year and its lasted longer than the original Xbox series S pad, Also not having to use batteries is brilliant.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
I use a Power A one with trigger stops, had it almost a year and its lasted longer than the original Xbox series S pad, Also not having to use batteries is brilliant.

I have the PowerA Spectre which is pretty good, have been looking at the Fusion Pro 2 but some reviews seem to say it's not that good for the Price of £80 and the Gambit is a little bit cheaper at the moment and seems to have better trigger stops and paddles.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom