New Qashqai .....

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by paulyoung666, Feb 26, 2014.

1. paulyoung666

paulyoung666
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,841
    Anyone got one or got one on order ?, test drove a Tekna spec last weekend and was very impressed, leagues ahead of the Ntec I have now ......

2. un1eash

un1eash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,442
    Can't decide if to get a Juke Nismo or Tekna , went to look at both last weekend.

3. gibbsy

gibbsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,627
    I've been looking over the last couple of months or so at various SUVs. Quashqai, Juke, Tiguan, Yeti and Audi Q3 got my eye. The Qashqai is a very nice vehicle. The one we looked at had a panoramic fixed roof, all the plastics were of a good quality and it was a very comfortable place to sit. The boot, silly as it may sound, is very well thought out. You can split the area to help keep your shopping in place, not that we would want it for that as there will be a very pretty Cocker Spaniel sitting in there. Although the dealer did not have an automatic for me to test drive the CVT box does not have a good reputation. Economy with the 1.5 diesel engine is amazing on paper. Yep the Quashqai is a very good car.

For what we wanted the Qashqai would make a better choice than a Juke. My mate bought a Juke last year, traded in his Lexus 220 for it. To quote him it's the best car he ever owned and much prefers driving it to the Lexus. I didn't take one out. The only thing I would say about the Qashqai is they are like ants on the roads locally thanks in part to the big well respected Nissan dealership that serves my location.

4. DJT75

DJT75
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,856
    My dad's just ordered the top of range model: TEKNA 1.6 dCi Manual 4WD. Got £4,500 off through a family & friends promotion. We both bought X-trails through the same deal 9 years, think we got £5,500 off back then. Looks very nice though. Our friend at Nissan currently has the 1.2 petrol and it's amazing how nippy it is

5. un1eash

un1eash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,442
    I've heard the 1.2 is meant to be nippy considering the size of the car. The top spec Tekna is a 30k car and I've seen some decent 3+23 lease deals for around £270 a month.