• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New PS3

Ed the Penguin

Prominent Member
Engage thicko mode...
Is there a major difference here?

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

Tall_Paul

Distinguished Member
Yup, as there is no longer PSN, Sony have removed LAN connections and WiFi to save cash.
Oh dear.

"Details on the new console iterations are few and far between, but the test reports confirm that both models are approved for Bluetooth 2.0+ and Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as coming with a hard disk drive"

The "No PlayStation Network on them either" line refers to the fact that there is no PSN on any PS3 at the moment, not even these new models, as it's currently down. "PlayStation Network is currently down on these models too" is a line they could have used, it has the same meaning.

I hope for your sake you were joking :rotfl:

These models will have been in development for ages, just like every other new PS3 model that's released.

Tall_Paul

Distinguished Member
You hoped right.
Good, although with with all the panic about the psn network, I wouldn't be surprised if someone believed you :D

The odd smilie does help to convey the humour though, dead-pan jokes don't tend to come across too well in written form :smashin:

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
Good, although with with all the panic about the psn network, I wouldn't be surprised if someone believed you :D

The odd smilie does help to convey the humour though, dead-pan jokes don't tend to come across too well in written form :smashin:

In fairness, it was was more dead stupid than dead pan. Point noted about the the smiley.

Post edited to avoid confusion.

Tall_Paul

Distinguished Member
In fairness, it was was more dead stupid than dead pan. Point noted about the the smiley.

Post edited to avoid confusion.
Now it just makes my post look stupid :(:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom