• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

New ps3 trophy/account issue.

Soundwave 2009

Hi all,
Not sure if this is the place to post this but here goes.
Last week i bought a new ps3 having sold my last one a couple months ago, with psn being down i haven't been able to put my account details on the system but have been playing some games, including ones i had earned trophies when i had them before.

My question is, when psn is up and i put my account back on, will my trophies that i have earned in this last week be synched with my account?

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Yeah, once you've logged on with the same account you can sync trophies and any you've gained on your console will syncronise with others saved on the PSN servers.

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

Soundwave 2009

Yeah, once you've logged on with the same account you can sync trophies and any you've gained on your console will syncronise with others saved on the PSN servers.

Thanks for the quick reply, glad to hear i can go ahead and keep earning trophies lol

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Yeah, I'm doing the same - bought a new ps3 and can't login yet obviously to sync etc.

My main worry is this will be my third console, had one die and one I've given to my lad. Also in the past I've shared my account with some mates and vice versa, but I have a feeling I'll have used up my allocated 5 consoles One account can be linked to.

If that's the case I'll have to call Sony and see if they can free up one off the dead ps3 as obviously I couldn't deactivate that before it went pop.

Soundwave 2009

Yeah, I'm doing the same - bought a new ps3 and can't login yet obviously to sync etc.

My main worry is this will be my third console, had one die and one I've given to my lad. Also in the past I've shared my account with some mates and vice versa, but I have a feeling I'll have used up my allocated 5 consoles One account can be linked to.

If that's the case I'll have to call Sony and see if they can free up one off the dead ps3 as obviously I couldn't deactivate that before it went pop.

Thats a good point, i know i have 2 previous activations from trade ins,the last one(3rd console)i sold and that was deactivated but i might give Sony a call to see if i can get something done about getting them removed.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom