Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

New Pronto 950 problem

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by dishdoc, Mar 21, 2005.

1. dishdoc

dishdoc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Hi, I've just recieved the pronto I bought off fleabay, but the touch screen doesn't seem to be responding at all :suicide: . Its the first time I've used one of these and am not quite sure if im doing something wrong, could anyone give me a clue...... :lease:

Regards,

dishdoc

2. mattross

mattross

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Have U checked the batteries are in correctly? If U bought the docking station try removing the rechargeable battery unit, leaving it detached for an hour and then reattach it. Then give it a full charge [the blue lights on the base will go out when its charged].

3. aerobic247

aerobic247

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi when i first got my pronto the screen wood not respond as well :mad: i nearly sent the thing back un till i realized the contrast wheel was turned down making the screen go blank. :oops:
    O did i feel stupid.