New projector set-up on order....

Discussion in 'Arcam Owners' Forum' started by LFCRules, Feb 9, 2005.

Tags:
  1. LFCRules

LFCRules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +188
    Hi,

Just to let you know I have had the day off today, had a second cracking demo, and got my credit card out again :devil:

I've got on order an Infocus 5700, chord HDMI 10m lead, DRH 16:9 Easy screen, Infocus HDMI-M1DA adaptor, and Xantech dinky link adaptor, to use with the DV29 & AVR300. Can't wait to see it all in action at home, I have 245 DVD's to get through on it :cool:

I was sold on the 5700 before Xmas when I had my first demo, but had some more time to think and wait for the price to drop, which it did :D Should all be delivered and set-up within a week or so, I'll let you guys know what its like. Many thanks to all who offered advice and guidance over the last 3 months for the purchases. I am sure I won't be disappointed.

Just reading the previous thread by Chris (Crusty), the adaptor could be a problem, we'll just have to wait and see on that front.

Cheers

Andy