New Products from Arcam

Shaggybert

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, so I know that my memory is not the best, but I'm sure I read on here yesterday about two new products that are being released by Arcam (FMJ amp and Mini Solo).

But now I cant find anything!

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Phil

I read that too, and even downloaded the Solo brochure. I don't know what happened to that thread.

The thread was removed at Arcam's request I believe. However a news post on the Mini was posted here: Solo Mini

The thread was removed at my request. It was however indicated to me by Arcam that they would prefer that no detailed information about it was circulated widely until they have had an opportunity to exhibit it at this years Bristol Sound & Vision Show themselves. It would be appreciated if those that did get the opportunity to download the info sheets on these products did not circulate them until after the Bristol Show.

Now obviously with them appearing at the CES already, there will be tidbits of information on them here and there on the web. Anyone that is interested in these products then I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have about it.

I listened to the Solo Mini yesterday and my first impressions were very good indeed. Not as good as the standard Solo Music soundwise but you can tell they are related.

I will make the information flyers about the products available again in the near future. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the clarification. I look forward to their new products.

Crustyloafer - have you had the chance to listen to the A38 yet? How does it compare to the A32?

Cheers

Crustyloafer - have you had the chance to listen to the A38 yet? How does it compare to the A32?

No I haven't, it is not likely to be available to listen to until nearer the end of February. It was only on visible show at CES and not available to listen to.

Cool

Thanks Crusty!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom