New PlayStation Plus

1657736487812.png

Hmm, will you even put more than an hour into any of these games ?
What a bizarre thing to ask. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Was your question directed at one particular member or all members? 👀

A204FBD1-7E2B-46E1-97E6-B1544BA6AD42.jpeg

Well happy about FF7 R.I beimg added, I’ve been wanting to play that for a while & nearly bought it also Stray looks funky

Happy with Stray - will definitely be trying that out. They can keep their Avengers live service nonsense and anything made by Ubisoft though.

Happy with Stray - will definitely be trying that out. They can keep their Avengers live service nonsense and anything made by Ubisoft though.

Although i do question whether it's any good now that it's a day one release on PS Plus. Maybe it's not reached expectations so hoping to get a few more subs this way.

That's quite a take, Rocket League was also day one as was Resogun..

Not really, just a thought as the trailers make Stray look more like a large studio AA game as opposed to those others (Rocket League, Fall Guys, Destruction All Stars etc...)

I know it is made by a small indie team but it definitely doesn't look that way form the trailers :)
Fingers crossed it's good.

It cost $30 on steam, looks great, but it will be ass because it's coming to PS Extra?

Although i do question whether it's any good now that it's a day one release on PS Plus. Maybe it's not reached expectations so hoping to get a few more subs this way.

I reckon Sony is simply feeling a bit of pressure from Gamepass and with it, the need to start adding day 1 releases as well. I guess we'll see soon enough.

I reckon Sony is simply feeling a bit of pressure from Gamepass and with it, the need to start adding day 1 releases as well. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Which is a great thing and has taken them long enough. Will be interesting to see how it evolves. I see they are now copying Microsoft Rewards which again is good although I'm not sure it'll be implemented in a way that you can earn enough to cover the PS Plus membership like you can do with Gamepass but another good addition.

Day 1 releases of AAA first party titles....maybe in the a new top-top tier but I think they'll keep those releases out of it.

Which is a great thing and has taken them long enough. Will be interesting to see how it evolves. I see they are now copying Microsoft Rewards which again is good although I'm not sure it'll be implemented in a way that you can earn enough to cover the PS Plus membership like you can do with Gamepass but another good addition.

Day 1 releases of AAA first party titles....maybe in the a new top-top tier but I think they'll keep those releases out of it.

All of Sony AAA games should be on PS plus, don't know what they're playing at.

Im certainly looking forward to Stray, looks incredible.....and I do like a platform/puzzler

Im certainly looking forward to Stray, looks incredible.....and I do like a platform/puzzler

Same here.I’m just finishing up with Ghost of Tsushima so this is the next one on my playing list.

Same here.I’m just finishing up with Ghost of Tsushima so this is the next one on my playing list.
I downloaded a ton of new games to my new 2TB NVME upgrade yesterday. Ghosts being one of them. But Stray is one I will play on Day 1

Is there a cheapest way to get the extra tier if not currently subscribed?

I can buy a year code off cdkeys for £48 but do I then have to pay to upgrade?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom