New Players

kopchoir

Ex Member
Reaction score
I ususally play with these Noble Masters from here but there all Rubbish now and are never on:D

So anyone play this regularly im more of a SWAT player to be fair anyone fancy a few games.

I have both MAP packs

Si

I ususally play with these Noble Masters from here but there all Rubbish now and are never on:D

So anyone play this regularly im more of a SWAT player to be fair anyone fancy a few games.

I have both MAP packs

Si

I'm still on most nights mate, can't use my mic too often though for fear of waking a sleeping baby! I should be around tonight if you fancy carrying me to some SWAT victories?

I'm still on most nights mate, can't use my mic too often though for fear of waking a sleeping baby! I should be around tonight if you fancy carrying me to some SWAT victories?

Yeah love to Jonny have to add me again though lost my friends list when i did an update

I think the cake is a lie - not seen my favourite little message pop up for some time:

*bloop bloop* Sordid Sentinel is online

I've realised this afternoon that my quest for a 50 in BC2 before BF3 drops is going to be fruitless, so going to spread my gaming time out a bit more evenly. Tales of Vesperia, Halo Reach, I'm looking at you :thumbsup:

So, err, yeah, count me in mate. Will be making more of an effort to get some Halo Reach going over the coming weeks/months :thumbsup:

Oh, forgot to add, I'm in a similar boat to Jonny, and will more often than not be 'off comms' for fear of waking up the sleeping bundle of joy upstairs #shhhhhhhhhhh

Kop, i'll be up for a few games although i'll warn you now i'm not that great a player and i'm shocking at SWAT...

That will probably count me out, if not and i'm on drop me an invite.

Send me an invite kopchoir and Croutledge if you want.

Hi

I'm up for some games. I jump in for a bit of Reach action most nights always playing with randoms.
However I'm not good at all and do seem to be a bullet and grenade magnet and will be playing at a much lower level than you guys.

Cheers

May have to load this up again... The last time I played it is a bit shocking... :rolleyes:

Hi

I'm up for some games. I jump in for a bit of Reach action most nights always playing with randoms.
However I'm not good at all and do seem to be a bullet and grenade magnet and will be playing at a much lower level than you guys.

Cheers

Just starting to play this online myself and you sound like an ideal parter for me :laugh:

Likewise. Picked it up cheap on a well known auction site. Dabble occasionally when the family allows so will keep an eye out for you all.

Anyone feel free to drop me a FR - would recommend you do the same with others on here...

Defo recommend playing with anyone from here rather than randoms even if you end up playing in a bizarre mixed skill team

What he said ^^ :thumbsup:

I'm always game for a bit... will def be up for some when H1 remake comes out... but equally enjoy some Reach...FR if you fancy :smashin:

Anyone feel free to drop me a FR - would recommend you do the same with others on here...

Defo recommend playing with anyone from here rather than randoms even if you end up playing in a bizarre mixed skill team

Cheers:thumbsup: I’ll send you guys some FRs out. It’ll be a welcome change not playing with randoms.

Hi, I'm certainly up for getting some FR from some British folk for a change, would be good to get some decent team matches going :) So add away!

Cheers

Darren

Hi, I'm certainly up for getting some FR from some British folk for a change, would be good to get some decent team matches going :) So add away!

Cheers

Darren

Will swing one over - get involved on Saturday - hopefully a few of us are going to get a few good games in :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom