• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Player Info

Dave Lewis

Novice Member
My current player is a Panasonic DMP- BD45 and is about 2 years old,it is starting to play up a little bit so was thinking of replacing it.

Thinking of spending around £150 but wondered if I will notice any improvement in picture quality. Hopefully the start up time will be a massive improvement any thought from anyone who has recently upgraded.

I have a fairly good tv Panasonic 42 gt 60 so would hope for some picture improvement.

mentm

Prominent Member
Bluray picture will be very similar if not the same, and your player already has a quick boot? You may need to disable the power saving on the device to enable this though.

mentm

Prominent Member
It already has 0.5 second boot, the actual time it takes to load a disc will depend on the disc itself.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom