1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Plasma - need component cable advice

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by ndenbow, Jul 12, 2004.

1. ndenbow

ndenbow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,

Can someone please humour me and give me some general advice on what component video cables to try/buy that will suit my hardware. I'm fairly open minded with budget.

Panasonic TH42PE30 Viera Plasma
    Toshiba 330E DVD - will probably upgrade to Pioneer 575 next couple of months.

Any good/bad experience welcome.

Nick.

2. andrewmellor

andrewmellor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Hi Nick,
    I can only comment on the component cable that I've just bought from Mark Grant in the powerbuys forum...and that is the finish, build quality and components used are absolutely top notch and in my opinion is way UNDERPRICED comparing it to the brand name interconnects that are currently available.
    The pictures I'm getting on my fujitsu plasma from a sony S7700 with it are excellent, I haven't done any comparisons but genuinely feel that I don't need to!!

There's some very interesting reading to be had in this forum in a post by the 'beekeeper' which along with other users reviews of the Mark Grant cables helped me make my decision with which I am more than happy.

Hope this helps,
    Andrew:)