New plasma, got a few issues

sticker

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just joined the plasma club but have a few issues and I wonder if anyone can help.

The screen I have is a Pio PDP503MXE and the issues I have are as follows;

1) Still need to set it up properly but would apprciate some pointers as its pretty duanting

2) The white parts of the picture have a pink tinge

3) My DVD input displays 2 screens split left and right as though I have 2 connections

regards
John

MAW,
Its 2 complete screens with a band in between. In addition neither screen is 100% clear, but they are legible

Regards
John

I asume you are using component video for DVD, looking at your kit? No brainer here, but you are connected to the right set of 3 BNC's aren't you? There are 5 down there, and there are several ways to get it wrong and one way to get it right. The pink tinge sounds suspicious, also, they come set to RGB by default, you've set them to component in the setup menu? I have seen a case where this option was not selectable for reasons unknown, with a Pio DV757. It miraculously cured itself, and setup duly proceeded after about an hour of swearing! If you have the connections 1 terminal out so to speak, you might get any number of strange effects.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom