1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pixies DVD

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by jonjon, Jun 1, 2004.

1. jonjon

jonjon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone got the new DVD? Mine's a bit sketchy accessing the live tracks from the menu, anyone else have problems? it hooks up on the live menu. (that's on my old Bose and my PC) I hope my Arcam will be successful!

......keeping me going until the London gig this weekend!!! wwwooohhaaa!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2. Mr Cat

Mr Cat
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    hi, yeah, I've got the DVD and it's fine on my system...tho, I haven't tried to access each live track individually....

3. elpeevio

elpeevio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    DVD Works fine on my limited system. Nice DVD - would have liked some more live stuff though - and is a real pity Kim did not contribute to the love-fest that is "Gouge".

4. jonjon

jonjon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got another 2 weeks wait for the new gear to turn up, hopefully it's not a sketchy disc as it was purchased in the States, but it is region free.

I know this isn't ebay, but I have 2 spare tickets for this Sat at Brixton, I'd only want them to go to true fans. PM me if interested.