• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Pixel Plus 2 For Hidef July 2005

roberte

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS GO TO HOMECINEMACHOICE
AND SEE NEWS :

IF YOUR THINKING OF A PHILIPS 9986 THINK AGAIN MAYBE :confused: GLAD I TOOK THE 1 GRAND CHEAPER SHARP 26GA4 NOW I WOULD FEEL A BIT MIFFED IF ID JUST BOUGHT A 9986 ONLY JOKING :)
ANY WAY THOUGHT THIS ARTICLE WILL INTEREST US ALL

McE

Do you have to use caps lock? tnx...

btw. there will be always something better in the future. waiting is never a good solution...

roberte

if this can enhance hi def 720 digital images its gonna be unbelievable
sorry UNBELIEVABLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Chris Muriel

Distinguished Member
Sounds interesting but I have my reservations .
I agree with others that a true HD signal shouldn't require any enhancement modes (or extra processing).
What it may do is improve results on lower bandwidth (non HD) signals/channels ; if it does this well it would be wirth waiting for.

Chris Muriel,Manchester.

C

colinbarber

jimg said:
Why would you want to enhance a Hi-def picture?

There will be different qualities of transmissions. Look at DVD compared to Sky at the moment.

There is no doubt quantity over quality will continue at Sky even with their HD transmissions so they could well benefit from some processing if done well.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom