• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Phone - Which one to get?

Rob120

Standard Member
Hi,

Im in the market for a new phone but not sure what to get. I will be on contract and dont want to pay more than £30 a month.

I would like a touch screen phone but theres a lot of choice out there and im undecided what to get.

I am tempted towards the Samsung i900 Omnia but keep reading mixed reviews about them. Does anyone have one and if so what are your opinions on it?

I need the phone to have a good MP3 player, decent camera, decent web-browsing. Thats why the Samsung seems good.

Anyone got any other ideas on what i could get?

Cheers

P.S Dont want an iPhone. lol

RobM

Distinguished Member
Without meaning to sound too blunt... around half of the threads on the first page of this forum section are asking a similar question, so it would be well worth reading through them all as not everybody can be bothered to answer the same question over and over again :rotfl::smashin:

Using the search function helps a lot too, and may have helped you find this: http://www.avforums.com/forums/mobile-phones-pdas/810919-samsung-omnia-i900-owners-thread.html

Have a read and I'm pretty sure you'd find the answers to your questions but, if not, post back and somebody around here will know the answer :)

Rob120

Standard Member
:eek: Yeah I know exactly what you mean lol. I had a look after I posted and thought...ooops should have looked before I posted!

Thanks for the link anyway :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom