New phone help

I currenty HAve a SE W800i and am upgrading in the next month but I'm unsure what to get. Can anyone recommened one? Here is my criteria:

Good quality camera (preferably above the 2mp I have now with optical zoom)
3G
Bluetooth
Video/sound recorder
Mp3 player
USB connectivity
Smallish and good looking.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Would be very useful if I could link the MP3 player to play in my car too. Not sure if any phone does that though.

apolloa

Sony Ericsson K800I 3G phone without a doubt. The MP3 player is like exactly like the one in the W810I without the megabase and it has a 3.2mp camera without optical zoom, it has digital zoom. The only phones with optical zoom I think are the top end Sharp and Nokia ones but there very big.

andyr300 said:
surely there cant b many phones with opticszl zoom?
Not sure. I think I'm being too greedy and want a phone that can do too much. I did look at the K800i and was impressed. I don't think the MP3 player is that important now though as due to small storage there is no way it could replace my iPod yet.

apolloa

The Sharp 903 (Vodafone only) and the Nokia N93 are the only phones I know of with optical zoom at the moment. But both are very big especially compared to your W800I. I would wait till next year for optical zoom phones as I suspect there will be a lot more of them and hopefully a lot smaller as well.

I've ordered teh K800i. Hopefully my next years upgrade will have optical zoom. No doubt I'll want something else by then.