• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New PC Build

xware

Standard Member
Okay guys i am going to build my new computer and seeing as this is my first build i am just looking for a second opinion for my build because i feel that it is good but if their are some random compatibility problems or something looks wrong i think its good for it to be flagged up. Here is my parts list:

Case: Antec p180 (black) already got it.

Motherboard and processor bundle- Asus P7P55D-E LX LGA1156 Motherboard + Intel Core i5 750 Processor BUNDLE (ASUSINTELBUNDLE) - dabs.com i5 750 and asus p7p55d- e lx

Memory- Kingston Hyper X 4Gb 1600Mhz DDR3 (KHX1600C9D3K2/4) - dabs.com 4gb 1600mhz ddr3 kingston ram

HDD- Samsung 1TB Spinpoint F3 7200rpm SATA 3Gb/s 32MB (HD103SJ) - dabs.com -- samsung 1tb spinpoint drive

PSU- Cooler Master Real Power Pro 620w Modular Eps Power: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo coolermaster 620w modular psu

GPU- Kikatek.com | (EAH5850/2DIS/1GD5/A) Asus EAH5850/2DIS/1GD5 Graphics Card Radeon HD 5850 1024MB PCiE DVI HDMI ---ASUS EAH5850

cooling: i will stick with stock because im not really gonna overclock but just in case, do you think that it would be possible to volatage tweaak this video card without it getting too hot if i was to just increase volt a bit?

thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 293381

Nice balance of components - looks good.

The HD 5850 graphics card is an excellent choice and will deliver DirectX11 power with minimal cost.

The card is capable of a voltage tweak but IMO will not be necessary - I think you will have enough grunt in the setup as it is!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom