new pay and go phone

silent

Ex Member
Reaction score
hi

need a 2nd handset for business and want one that does email and facebook and has a decent camera.

nothing expensive, so 2nd hand will be fine. i have a windows 7 phone being repaired as my main phone but my 2nd sim and business phone is seperate.

any recommendations?

If you want the best email experience, I'd go for a second hand BlackBerry Curve 8520. It has a 2MP camera which isn't the best but perfectly adequate, depends what you mean by "decent camera". You can download the FaceBook app for it from the BlackBerry app world. You'll need to add a BlackBerry package to the SIM to enable BlackBerry services, this costs an extra fiver a month.

If you don't want to go down the BlackBerry route, check out the Samsung Chat 335 which has the same resolution camera or the Sony Ericsson Text/Text Pro that have a better 3.15MP camera.

i looked at the samsung chat and i am on o2 pay and go at present for business sim. not sure if i like it, but would prefer an android handset for free apps and yahoo and hotmail emails.

i like the camera to take decent pics and have a flash. not bothered about 5-10 mp's, 3-5 is fine. i have an n82 as my 2nd handset but it's finally giving up the ghost now.

Not sure what your budget is but if you want an Android handset for messaging, I'd go for a second hand Samsung Galaxy Pro or a new Sony Ericsson Txt Pro, both cost under a 100 quid. You could also consider a HTC Desire Z but this will cost around £120 secon d hand.

If you're not bothered about a hardware keyboard, any cheap Android will do, an unlocked Orange San Francisco would do everything you want for a good price and it's under a 100 quid for a brand new handset on Orange PAYG.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom