Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

New Panny Owner

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by ian.webb, Jan 26, 2005.

1. ian.webb

ian.webb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I’m just about to purchase a 37" Viera, but what I haven’t decided yet is which type of stand to use.

The desk-top stand is my preferred choice but I’m having trouble finding a suitable cabinet to place it on. I’m after something in light oak of contemporary design. Failing that I’m also considering a wall bracket with a swing arm.

I dislike the large stand because I feel it makes to much of a statement given my décor. Moreover, it stands to tall and is a bit over powering for the room in question.

Therefore, my questions are can anyone recommend either a suitable wall bracket or cabinet?

I have also post this question in the AV Stands, cabinets, seating & furniture forum.

Ian

2. LENSMAN01

LENSMAN01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would recommend Arca furniture (http://www.arcafurniture.co.uk) - I have 300 series cabinet in walnut. which is just right for a 37" panny plus a smallish mission FS speaker on each side. Mines a slightly older design. They are solidly made with a good quality veneer but not the cheapest