1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Panny Owner

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by ian.webb, Jan 26, 2005.

1. ian.webb

ian.webb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I’m just about to purchase a 37" Viera, but what I haven’t decided yet is which type of stand to use.

The desk-top stand is my preferred choice but I’m having trouble finding a suitable cabinet to place it on. I’m after something in light oak of contemporary design. Failing that I’m also considering a wall bracket with a swing arm.

I dislike the large stand because I feel it makes to much of a statement given my décor. Moreover, it stands to tall and is a bit over powering for the room in question.

Therefore, my questions are can anyone recommend either a suitable wall bracket or cabinet?

I have also post this question in the AV Stands, cabinets, seating & furniture forum.

Ian

2. LENSMAN01

LENSMAN01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would recommend Arca furniture (http://www.arcafurniture.co.uk) - I have 300 series cabinet in walnut. which is just right for a 37" panny plus a smallish mission FS speaker on each side. Mines a slightly older design. They are solidly made with a good quality veneer but not the cheapest