1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new panasonice55 user setup probs

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by jaggyben, Mar 9, 2005.

1. jaggyben

jaggyben
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i purchased my panasonic last week managing to record with it ok i have apanasonic quintriix tv with Q LINK and should be able to record direct from tv comes up no signal or tv off can anybody tell me where im going wrong and tell me best way to wire up tv dvd recorder and sky as booklet a bit confusing yours not so clever newbie :lease:

2. kinginter

kinginter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use 2 scart leads. One goes from AV1 on the (TV) to AV1 on the (e55) then the other scart lead goes out of AV2 on the (e55) to (VCR scart) on my Sky digibox. Then when I want to record anything, I always record from Sky - Channel AV2 on (E55)

Hope this helps

3. jaggyben

jaggyben
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks kinginter for your help i have a quiet afternoon planned will try out your advice

4. avio

avio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've also got an E55 and a Panasonic DTX40 and the Q-link works fine but as far as I know it will only work using the tellys built-in receiver using Q-link.
    My tellys AV2 (only scart with Q-link) goes to AV1 of recorder and AV2 of recorder is connected to digibox.