• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New Panasonic Viera TX-L37U2B 37-inch

Rubakai

Standard Member
I have decided to upgrade to a 37inch 1080p and have been looking around for a long time but cannot seem to decide. I am leaning towards the TX-L37U2B as its 10% off on amazon at the moment (£449) but was wondering what other peoples thinking is. Problem is its a relatively new model so I cant find any reviews anywhere.

My main use for this will be gaming and blu-ray and im really getting hungup on the so called input lag and the issue with dark areas. Can anyone shed any light on some decent 37inch tv's good for gaming, preferably under £500.

Here are some other options but again they are new models so I cannot find any reviews on them. I am prepared to go for some realtively older models if they are still decent.

Sony Bravia KDL37EX401U 37-inch
Samsung LE37C530 37-inch Widescreen Full HD

I may spring for the EX403 if you guys thinks its worth it, although its £100 more than any of the above.

Thanks for any help, im nearlly pulling my hair out over this.

Rubakai

Standard Member
Anyone have any thoughts for a 37inch for gaming around 450-500 or on the panasonic specifically. Im taking the plunge tonight

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom