New pair of surround speakers...helppp!

W

wishes

Hey everyone, this is the case: I've got a receiver Marantz SR5500 with a RelQ150e subwoofer and a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze B2 as front speakers and a B central as central speaker.

I need two more speakers, for the surround positions... what should I do? SHould I buy a new pair of B2 for that or it is best to acheive a pair of B1..

I don't like the b4, so that is not an option!

Please help me... :lease: :oops:

Timbo21

wishes said:
Hey everyone, this is the case: I've got a receiver Marantz SR5500 with a RelQ150e subwoofer and a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze B2 as front speakers and a B central as central speaker.

I need two more speakers, for the surround positions... what should I do? SHould I buy a new pair of B2 for that or it is best to acheive a pair of B1..

I don't like the b4, so that is not an option!

Please help me... :lease: :oops:

Personally, if you're wall mounting I would go with a pair of MA Bronze BFX's.
They can be configured as either dipolar or bipolar.

However, if you want for mainly music & have space behind & to the sides of your sofa I would go for the B2's, same as fronts.

T.

Falp

Novice Member
Monitor Audio B1

W

wishes

Hmmm... it's 50/50... ok...! Anyone out there?? :) Some help needed here!! ;) Thnks!

Falp

Novice Member
wishes said:
Hmmm... it's 50/50... ok...! Anyone out there?? :) Some help needed here!! ;) Thnks!

Whishes... it's you again... :rotfl: I didn't see... :rotfl:

BFX are an option is it's for movies only...

I prefer direct radiacting spekers, so the B1...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom