New Orange unlimited data package.

Steve_P

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Orange have started a new data bundle:

£5/month for unlimited data useage during evenings (7pm - 7am) and weekends (7pm fri - 7am mon). As a special promotion they are even offering the first month free. If you do use data during the peak rate time then that is capped to £1.50/day. When they say unlimited, they actually mean subject to a fair useage policy of 1000MB/month.

I got a special promotion leaflet through the post. What that doesn't mention is that if you're prepared to sign up for 6 months then the cost drops to £4/month.

Seems waaay better than my current data package which was a paltry 4MB/month deal. :smashin:

http://www1.orange.co.uk/1monthmobileinternet/

Only available to existing contract customers. My guess is that Orange is responding to 3's recently announced unlimited data package. Just thought I'd share the info.

S.

Anyone know if Vodafone intends to introduce a similar package? I am 'stuck' with them at present due to network coverage issues (they are the only network that covers everywhere I am likely to work). However a (relatively) high speed, fixed fee, internet connection would be a god send.

I was with Orange and left purely because the data packages were terrible value for money.

Although this bundle is better, T-Mobiles Web N Walk is still better if you require data on the go at any time of the day.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom