• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

New oled?

Stumcn1

Novice Member
Hi Looking for a new tv have a 6 year old Sony 46 inch LCD do I either get the 65 inch LG C8 or the Sony AF9? or do I wait for the new Panasonic GZ2000? Have a feeling the Panasonic will be near £5k :( can get the LG for just over £2k or Sony for £3k does the Sony warrant the extra £? Sorry if this has been covered

next010

Distinguished Member
Hi Looking for a new tv have a 6 year old Sony 46 inch LCD do I either get the 65 inch LG C8 or the Sony AF9? or do I wait for the new Panasonic GZ2000? Have a feeling the Panasonic will be near £5k :( can get the LG for just over £2k or Sony for £3k does the Sony warrant the extra £? Sorry if this has been covered

From what I've read.
* LG is best value for money if buying an OLED.
* Sony/Panasonic have better image quality options on their OLED's but you pay a hefty premium for that.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom