New Ngage!

:oops: forgot to add the pic!

:smashin:
jkdas

Attachments

• nextNgage.JPG
    nextNgage.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 92
id imagine the next n-gage to be a totally different design, that is pretty similar, though i guess it does have some decent changes.

A camera would definately be a worthy addition.

yeah i know, just saying that if it is amywhere near what nokia would do, i think they would have to add even more to make it a real success. Though, the camera would be a winner, as most people want a camera on their phone nowadays.

I thought the QD was the new N-Gage, it hasn't been out that long has it, and it's a major improvement on the original. Mind you a camera would be nice...

the QD wasnt the NEW n-gage, just a revised version of the original. pretty much the same workings, just better layout , minus a couple of features.

Someone has been saying that a new n-gage will be appearing in around 2006 so we will be able to see if the QD gains anymore support, which i think it should as it is the only model of its kind.

It's a bit mroe than that, I've seen and used them both and the QD has a far better screen for starters. I do know what you mean tho, it has the same graphics engine etc.

I've heard on the grapevine that Nokia are planning a new N-Gage, but I got the impression they were gonna leave it at least a couple of years because they think the QD will do well.

id imagine with the arrival of psp/ds, whilst not direct competition, it will need to improve the graphics of the phone, add things like camera,etc... for those phone trendies which need a camera on their phone, and a few other things.

But in the mean time, if they just keep producing game titles like the ones they have been, ill be happy with that till the super N-gage is released!!! :rotfl:

ramseyculdesac said:
id imagine with the arrival of psp/ds, whilst not direct competition, it will need to improve the graphics of the phone, add things like camera,etc... for those phone trendies which need a camera on their phone, and a few other things.

But in the mean time, if they just keep producing game titles like the ones they have been, ill be happy with that till the super N-gage is released!!! :rotfl:

I think the next N-Gage would have to be 3G and have the latest Symbian O/S.

I haven't bought that many games in the last couple of months (apart from pathway to glory).

do you play the games much?

have you tried it on online multiplayer mode through the arena, its really good.

ramseyculdesac said:

have you tried it on online multiplayer mode through the arena, its really good.

I mainly play on the bus / train so I get in at least a couple of hours a week. I have used the arena but mainly for info on games and the odd download. I've been thinking of getting Pocket Kingdom so I suppose I'll be spending a lot more time on there!

Hmm that link fails, they must've moved the thread.

All the same it is good to look around the arena I had good stats on Tombraider for a while after I first got my phone.

ramseyculdesac said:

I play games all the time, so the N-Gage is great as it lets me play whenever I get a chance. Having said that some games last longer than others!

Now I've had it for a bit I have used the arena and I am using it more, I thought it was a con to make me spend more money (and it probably is) but it's actually quite good so I don't mind so much.

there is also a new tom clancy game out this month, there is a demo on the site which makes it look quite good. also some other titles if you are wondering what is new out.

have you ever been on one of the live chats? there is one this thursday at 10am pacific time, with a games developer. might be worth finding out what games are coming our way in the future?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom